Monday, May 17, 2010

Welcome to Wholesale Scented Candles and More!

Hi,

Welcome to Wholesale Scented Candles. My name is Tia and I created this blog as part of a competition! Ultimately, I'd like to provide as much helpful information about scented candles - selling them and buying them wholesale, making them, tips, techniques and more. I have experience making candles - paraffin AND soy and I love them. Now that I live in Tucson, Arizona, I probably won't make as many candles (at least, not in the summer) or I may try making gel candles. But this is a good way for me to keep up in the industry.

Please feel free to get in touch with me at wholesalescentedcandles@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails